If you’re looking for a brewery & restaurant serving on-tap beers with class, Platt Park Brewing Co. is the place to be. We are a brewery in Denver, CO, serving a craft beer experience people won't forget. Our microbrewery comes complete with a beautiful taproom with rotating craft beers that never fall flat on a drinker’s expectations, an open patio for a get-together with friends, and a high-energy vibe for you to unwind in. Plan your visit to our premier brewery today!
After years of homebrewing, Randy Rankin, Colby Rankin, and Brian Ward created Platt Park Brewing Company in 2013, looking to join the vibrant and passionate craft beer industry.
After finding the perfect location on historic South Pearl Street in Denver, CO, the partners began their new and exciting journey. Over the course of the fall and winter, the building designs and beer recipes were finalized. The transformation of the Antique Cash Register store to Platt Park Brewing Company was underway, and it was time to hire a brewer.
In April, Greg Matthews was hired as the Head Brewer and came to the group with vast brewing experience and knowledge. His experience of working with Rock Bottom Brewing Company, his warm personality, diligent brewing practices, and passion for brewing English and German-style beer made him a good fit for the vision of Platt Park Brewing Company.
Our Brewery Includes:
- Craft Beers – We serve custom-crafted beer options with premier beer styles and expert craftsmanship. To check out what we currently serve on tap, Click Here.
- A Beautiful Tap Room – Our taproom is the best environment to share a pint with friends. Our expert brewers are also there to answer any questions.
- Open Patio – We have a great open patio space to spend an evening in the summer months.
- Cocktails, Wine & Ciders
- Handcrafted Food - Amazing sandwiches, loaded nachos, and even dino nuggets or grilled cheese for the kids!
- Happy Hour – Weekdays from Open- 6:00 pm | $1 Off House Beers
*We also offer a 10% discount for military members and homebrewers!
Gates Deli & Grog Restaurant
Grab a bite to eat at Gates Deli & Grog alongside your favorite hand-crafted beer! Click on over to our Gates Deli & Grog Instagram or stop by today to learn more about our delicious house-made sandwiches and sweet munchies.
Events at Platt Park Brewery
National Cheese Day
Sunday, June 4th
We love 'cheesy' holidays like this! Join us for National Cheese Day on June 4th!